ATI is a National Leader in COVID-19
Decontamination and Disinfection
ATI’s Virus Response Team
ATI’s Virus Response Team (VRT) has extensive experience decontaminating facilities and contents exposed to Ebola, norovirus, MRSA and other viral contagions such as COVID-19. The team is ready to be deployed to your site immediately to mount the most appropriate response for precautionary, potential exposure or confirmed contamination.
All treatment levels employ the following methods and technologies as appropriate:
- Electrostatic Sprayers vs. Conventional Airless Sprayer
- Fogging Application
- UltraViolet (UV) Light
- EPA-registered chlorine or peroxide-based cleaners
- Vaporized hydrogen peroxide (VHP) mist fogger
- Training of field staff on the proper donning and doffing of personal protection equipment (PPE), including respiratory protection
- Proper disposal of regulated Bio-Hazardous Medical waste, including PPE
- Health monitoring protocols and safe work practices
Credibility, Confidence & Care
ATI is a science-based restoration company. They employ the latest technologies based on science and demonstrated efficacy. They also employ talented technicians who are trained and certified to safely accomplish the assigned missions. This is why I have been pleased to have had the opportunity to consult with ATI on complex and sensitive projects such as the control of hospital-acquired infections, decontamination of Ebola-contaminated equipment and the institutional remediation of both microbiological and chemical contaminated facilities.”
- Richard L. Wade, Ph.D.
- Principal Scientist, Omega Environmental
Environmental Health Experts
The combined experience of our panelists provides valuable insight to this new pandemic.
Dr. Richard Wade
MPH Principal Scientist Omega Environmental
Senior Vice President ATI Environmental & Health Services
National Account Manager ATI Environmental & Health Science Services
DOWNLOAD OUR E-BOOK
Read about the world’s hottest topic and learn insider tips from the experts.