Residential and Commercial Reconstruction
Let's Rebuild Your Life!
Full Reconstruction Service from Start to Finish. The ATI Advantage!
ATI provides restoration, remediation, and reconstruction services to both commercial and residential customers for everything from debris removal and asbestos abatement to reconstruction of an entire apartment complex.
With every job, ATI assigns a project director and project manager to oversee each reconstruction and serve as points of contact from start to finish. Still a family-owned reconstruction operation, our company offers a distinctive customer service experience that includes constant communication with our management team – plus all the added benefits and resources of working with a large national company.
The ATI Reconstruction Process
At ATI, we work to ensure reconstruction jobs are completed on time, within budgetary constraints, and with necessary documentation. Typically:
- A project director is assigned to the job and sets up an initial inspection
- The project director and customer meet to discuss repairs
- The project director prepares the scope of work to present to the insurance adjuster
- Once the scope of work is approved, the project director develops a cost estimate
- The customer signs a contract detailing scope of work and budget
- A project manager is assigned to the project and meets with the customer to review the scope of work and conduct a walk-through
- The project manager interviews subcontractors, awards subcontracts, and schedules repairs
- The project manager coordinates all work performed by subcontractors and in-house labor and oversees material selection including flooring, paint, cabinetry, fixtures, doors, windows and treatments, hardware, roofing, trim work, and millwork
- The project manager oversees inspections and conducts a final walk-through with owner
One-Stop Reconstruction Shop
Our superintendents are trained to manage and monitor most trades involved in reconstruction jobs. These include:
- Fire Systems