Contents Cleaning, Pack Out & Pack In Services.
Our Pack Out Approach
It is critical that property from a private residence, business, or industrial facility be removed quickly from the location after a fire, flood or other disaster. ATI professionals are trained to handle your possessions from the initial on-site assessment through pack out, transporting, storage, and safe return.
Superior Pack Out Technology
ATI’s computerized pack out inventory (POI) system offers a level of calm among post-disaster chaos. Our POI is a streamlined, organized control system for assessing and tracking a structure’s contents – including both total loss materials and items moved out for cleaning and storage. By using a bar coding system, we can quickly and precisely locate any item being processed – down to the location of a file inside a specific box stored inside a particular vault. Our advanced pack out inventory system provides:
- Detailed, legible (typed), digitally photographed inventory of all materials.
- Complete contents listings to you quickly, usually within 72 hours.
- Bar codes placed on packaging of all paper records, artwork, electronics, and furniture.
- Careful handling of all materials – including bank records, books, corporate files, historical documents, legal documents, magnetic media and x-rays.
- Access to your possessions – chain of custody and warehouse controls allow us to quickly locate the item you need.
Efficient Insurance Claims
Our pack out inventory system not only maximizes access to materials during the disaster recovery process, but it also increases efficiency and enhances productivity. Transcribing inventory lists by hand is eliminated and labor costs for packing are greatly reduced. Our extensive product database reduces the time the insurance claims handler spends determining replacement costs and making replace or repair decisions. Complete content listings are provided, including full details such as make and model, limiting potential liabilities and minimizing severity of claims. Because we work with you throughout the process to establish accurate, computerized tracking lists – details are agreed upon in advance, transcription errors are eliminated, and insurance claims can quickly be resolved.