Mold Removal & Remediation Experts
Keep Mold from Taking Hold!
Our mold & mildew approach:
When moisture remains undetected, mold occurs, causing severe damage and health concerns. It’s critical to take care of mold and mildew damage early before it overtakes your entire home, apartment complex or business.
ATI offers comprehensive mold removal and remediation services including:
- Initial inspection and testing
- Development of work scope
- Containment set-up, management and tear-down
- Mold removal and discarding of total loss items
- Mold remediation and removal of contaminated building materials
- Detailed cleaning and decontamination of structures and contents
- HVAC cleaning and decontamination
- HEPA vacuuming
- Air scrubbing
- Duct cleaning
- Moisture control
- Sanding and physical removal of mold growth from the building envelope
- Installation and maintenance of HEPA equipment
- Monitoring of negative pressure contaminants
Antimicrobial Safety & Training
Maintaining a safe working environment for our crews, the facility owner, and occupants living or working in the affected area is our top priority. We are committed to performing every mold removal and remediation job by safeguarding the environment in which we are working and by using the industry's most efficient methods and equipment to protect our customers and employees. We also follow all local, state, federal, OSHA and EPA guidelines when performing mold removal and remediation procedures.
To further ensure a safe and effective environmental remediation, our crews are rigorously trained in mold removal procedures by the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA); Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC); the Restoration Industry Association (RIA); and our in-house trainers. In addition, all of our operations managers, project managers, project directors, and regional managers hold Certified Mold Remediation (CMR) certifications.