HVAC Cleaning and Restoration
Improve Indoor Air Quality and Increase Energy Savings
ATI provides heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) cleaning services to a broad range of commercial and residential properties nationwide. We are highly adept in performing HVAC cleaning services for the education, healthcare, hospitality, multi-family, municipality/government, religious, residential and retail sectors. Our HVAC experts are fully capable and ready to perform the job, no matter the size.
Qualifications and Proven Experience
As a National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA)-certified firm, we are in compliance with the industry’s international cleaning standards and ethics. We maintain all necessary insurance and employ experienced professionals who are well-versed in HVAC design and cleaning methodologies. In addition to delivering exceptional customer service, we own state-of-the-art equipment to properly clean HVAC systems in accordance with current NADCA standards. Our equipment includes dust collectors, air compressors, vacuums and tools for system access, inspection and cleaning. We have completed over 1,000 HVAC jobs since 2009.
Benefits of HVAC Cleaning
The benefits of HVAC cleaning include an improvement in indoor air quality and energy savings.
- Breathe Easy: HVAC systems collect a variety of contaminants such as mold, fungi, bacteria and small dust particles that can affect overall health. With air passing through the HVAC about seven times per day, the removal of these contaminants in your system is one way to minimize exposure to these airborne pollutants.
- Boost Efficiency: HVAC systems with contaminants must work harder to maintain desired temperatures. According to NADCA, a buildup of just 0.042 inches of dirt on a heating or cooling coil can result in a decrease in efficiency of 21%. When an HVAC system is cleaned it becomes more efficient, is less likely to break down, and generally has a longer life span. The efficiency gained by HVAC cleaning also results in operational cost savings.
ATI Advantage – Simplifying the Recovery Process
HVAC cleaning services may be recommended after a property experiences damage due to water, fire or a catastrophe. As a full-service remediation provider, ATI is equipped to handle the entire project, from start to finish, after a building has been subjected to property damage. ATI clients have one primary contact for the duration of the project, and leave the rest to us.
Comprehensive Process, Precision and Attention to Detail
Because our technicians are uniquely precise and attentive to details, ATI guarantees the highest quality of services, on every job. We have the knowledge, manpower and equipment to effectively clean all of your HVAC system components including air ducts, coils, drains, registers, grills, and air plenums, as well as the blower motor and assembly, heat exchanger, air filter and air cleaner.
- Initial Assessment: Our process for performing HVAC cleaning services begins with an initial visual inspection of the system. Since each job is unique, we will access the duct interior through existing openings, where possible, to determine the most effective process for removing contaminants.
- Dislodging Contaminants: Once we have a work plan in place, we will begin to remove sources of contamination using agitation devices, including rotary brushes and air whips.
- Contaminant Collection: While dislodging contaminants, we will apply a continuous stream of negative pressure from specialized collectors to capture the contaminants and safety remove them from the property. This step will eliminate the release of dust, dirt and debris into your living or work space.
- Restoration: If needed, we can restore HVAC system components to pre-loss condition, which may be required if your property has experienced damage due to fire, smoke, water or a catastrophic event.
- Post-Work Inspection: We will visually inspect your system to ensure that a thorough job has been executed and that all contaminants have been safely removed. We can also inspect fire dampers to ensure they are still working properly after servicing your system. Our certified professionals will seal the service openings once the final inspection has been completed. ATI will provide photo documentation of the project as part of our service.
Frequency of Cleanings
Many factors influence how often HVAC systems should be cleaned. Our specialists conduct an assessment before the project start to ensure that the service is necessary. Some factors that may affect the frequency of cleanings include:
- Water contamination or damage to the building or HVAC system
- Building renovations or remodeling
- Remediation/restoration work due to fire damage, reconstruction or a catastrophe
- Pets that shed high volumes of hair and dander
- Residents with allergies or asthma who might benefit from improved indoor air quality
- Occupancy of a new home
Call us today at (800) 400-9353 to schedule an assessment or learn more about our HVAC services.
Verify ATI's NADCA membership by clicking the logo below.