Summer Project Manager Internship
Launch your career now with American Technologies, Inc.
This is a full-time, paid internship position for undergraduate students.
• $15-18 per hour, depending on experience and location
• Potential for a full-time job offer after graduation
• Professional training from top project managers
• Engineering, business, construction management, or related majors only
• Must have transportation to commute to the office and jobsites
• Work in a physically active, fast-paced environment and lift 30 pounds
• Maintain a professional demeanor while working in difficult climates
We are hiring interns for the following regional offices:
- Phoenix, AZ
- Orange, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Riverside, CA
- Chicago, IL
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume, two non-related references, and preferred regional office to recruiting@ATIrestoration.com. Or you can go on our Career page and apply online.
"My internship experience at ATI Riverside was very enriching for my education and for myself. I loved the atmosphere and the people. I was a construction management student at California Baptist University, and I knew nothing about the restoration and emergency service industry. During my internship, I got to shadow great professionals in operations, management, field positions. Henry Cho (Riverside office manager) made sure I was exposed to all aspects of the job. Thanks to this internship opportunity at ATI, I am now a project director."
Miguel Garibay, Summer 2016 Intern