Industrial Reconstruction and Restoration
We provide asbestos and lead abatement as well as mold remediation services including:
- Initial inspection and testing
- Develop scope of work
- Area containment
- Remediation and removal of contaminated building materials
- Detailed cleaning and decontamination of structures and contents
- HVAC cleaning and decontamination
- Moisture control
- We follow local, state, federal, OSHA and EPA guidelines for mold remediation
- All asbestos and lead abatement jobs are performed by local, state and federal regulations
Fire and Water Damage Recovery
We offer comprehensive services designed to manage the entire loss process.
- Initial emergency response
- Equipment/machinery removal
- Water extraction
- Smoke residue clean-up
- Removal/relocation of records, data and important documents
- Complete restoration of contents and structures
We use cutting-edge technologies such as vacuum freeze-drying chambers to restore vital records, books, x-rays and other important documents.
Electronic Equipment Restoration
Electronic equipment often suffers significant corrosion due to water, fire and smoke damage. If not addressed immediately, these valuable items may be deemed a total loss. We employ special restoration processes to remove the corrosion and bring these valuable items back to their pre-disaster condition.
Our professionally trained crews are certified in bio-recovery and are equipped to handle jobs such as:
- Crime scene decontamination
- Contagious disease decontamination
- Animal waste and carcass clean-up and disposal
Being prepared before disaster strikes directly impacts the speed and efficiency of recovery efforts. Creating and maintaining a comprehensive contingency plan is key. One of the most important components of a contingency plan is to identify a disaster restoration contractor before disaster strikes.
Be prepared with an Emergency Response Agreement
An Emergency Response Agreement (ERA) is a disaster recovery plan for commercial business owners and property managers. Created and administered by American Technologies, Inc., an ERA is a contractual agreement detailing recovery services that we will provide should disaster strike. With an ERA on file, a single telephone call to American Technologies, Inc. is all that's needed to initiate recovery services and get your operation up and running as quickly as possible.