How We Mobilize
Our catastrophe trailers can be dispatched within four hours of notification.
Our catastrophe trailers are pre-loaded with all the necessary equipment and supplies to handle any emergency.
ATI’s dedicated team of experts can quickly assess damages and outline a project scope from restoration to reconstruction.
Our experienced professionals are highly trained in catastrophe response services, including:
- Environmental Remediation – removal and disposal of hazardous waste such as asbestos, lead, polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), and other hazardous materials.
- Demolition – unsalvageable structural materials and contents are removed after assessment of damaged areas to determine what can be restored or returned to operation.
- Odor Removal – deployment of new technologies and chemicals to control odors on both short and long-term basis, minimizing further physical and physiological damage.
- Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems – cleaning, deodorization, and encapsulation of HVAC systems to reduce or eliminate the need for replacement after smoke and soot damage.
- Electronic Data Processing Equipment – halting of initial corrosion followed by chemical and physical reconditioning.
- Documents/Valuable Papers – hand dry cleaning and Freon cleaning of contaminated documents, freeze-drying and vacuum drying of wet papers.
- General Cleaning of Contents and Furnishings – thorough cleaning of floors, walls, ceilings, fixtures, windows, furniture, draperies, upholstery, small contents, wall hangings, books, etc.
- Mechanical Shaft and Elevator – decontamination of interior shafts and elevator hoists
- Encapsulation of Structural Surfaces – application of pigmented sealer to surfaces that cannot be cleaned or restored back to original condition, to eliminate future odor problems