American Technologies, Inc. is proud to share our 2017 Charitable Contributions Report. As a company, we have chosen the Ronald McDonald Charities as our primary charity of choice.
Gary Moore has been a member of the Board of Trustees for the Orange County Ronald McDonald House for the past four years. And, Jeff Moore just completed his first year as a member of the Board of Trustees for the Phoenix chapter. Every office does a lot for the Ronald McDonald Charities but that's only part of the story.
Gary Moore, ATI President, said, "I am pleased to announce that as a company, ATI donated $309,063.99 and 1,460 man-hours to charitable organizations in 2017."
Amazing Opportunities is one of our five core values and we truly believe that we need to give our time, effort and resources with open hearts and minds to instill social responsibility in all of us.
In December 2017, ATI held our annual Southern California ATI Invitational Charity Golf Tournament benefiting the Orange County RMH. This year we were able to make a record-setting donation of $57,460 from the proceeds of the tournament.
Noel Burcelis, Executive Director for the Orange County Ronald McDonald House, said, "The Orange County Ronald McDonald House is proud to partner with ATI. Under the leadership of President Gary Moore, the ATI family goes above and beyond to make sure our families have a safe and secure place to call home while they are caring for their critically ill child. ATI continuously makes our House a priority in our times of need. Their integrity and attention to detail are matched by none. Through their generous sponsorships, in-kind donations and dedicated volunteer hours, our families truly find comfort, care, and support behind our doors. Thank you ATI for caring about those in need.
“The simple fact is that the incredible support we receive from both individuals and corporate partners literally touches hundreds of families who stay with us every year,” said Phoenix RMHC Executive Director Nancy Roach. “Being selected by ATI as its Charity of Choice is both humbling and exciting because the families are the ultimate beneficiaries. And, having Jeff Moore on our Board of Directors deepens and complements this very important relationship. Jeff has been a tremendous advocate and supporter of the house through his very active involvement in many of our events and activities that include serving dinner to our residents on Thanksgiving, Christmas and even his birthday.”
ATI Phoenix donated a total of $45,000 and 450 man- hours for our annual Day of Service. On top of this, ATI employees have provided monthly dinners to the Phoenix RMH.
- $12,500 and 40 man-hours benefiting Chicanos Por La Causa
- $10,000 and 20 man-hours to the Phoenix Children's Hospital
- $12,100 and 20 man- hours for the St. Joseph's Hospital and Barrow Neurological Institute - Lou Grubb Golf Tournament
- $5,000 and 48 man-hours supporting the All Saints Episcopal School
- $5,000 and 10 man-hours supporting For Those Without a Voice, a charity that benefits children
- $2,500 and 20 man-hours to Banner Health
- $5,000 and 12 man-hours for Pulse of the City
- $7,500 and 36 man-hours for Cardon Children's Help Fill the Toy Closet
Total: $104,600 and 636 man-hours
Corporate & Orange
ATI Orange donated $19,153.33 and 160 man-hours to the Orange County RMH via our ATI Southern California Invitational Charity Golf Tournament. Other donations include:
- $5,500 for the OC RMH Walk for Kids which included 100 walkers on our team.
- $3,600 to the Orange County RMH Annual Golf Tournament.
- $2,750 to the Dusk at the Grove Charity Fashion Show benefitting the OCRMH.
- $2,070.41 and 320 man-hours to the Orange County RMH for our annual Day of Service.
- $1,205 to the OC RMH.
- $10,000 to the AIMCO Cares Charity Golf Tournament.
- $2,900 to the Cure SMA Gala of Hope.
- $1,560 to El Camino College Golf Tournament.
- $1,500 to St. John's Lutheran School Gala Auction.
- $1,480 to the St. Joseph Charity Golf Tournament.
- $1,250 to the Villa Park High School Baseball Boosters Golf Tournament.
- $1,120 to the Swing for Kids Charity Golf Tournament.
- $1,100 to the Huntington Beach High School Baseball Golf Tournament.
- $900 PIH Foundation.
- $860 to the JMG Benefit Golf Tournament.
- $740 to the Blessings of the Heart Foundation Golf Tournament.
- $600 to the Padre Foundation Golf Tournament.
- $500 to the Avon 39 - The Walk to End Breast Cancer.
Total: $58,788.74 and 480 man-hours.
ATI Los Angeles donated $19,153.33 to the OC RMH via our ATI Southern California Invitational Charity Golf Tournament. Other donations include:
- $7,000 and 144 man-hours to the Los Angeles RMH for our annual Day of Service.
- $5,000 to the Oscar and Evelyn Charitable Foundation as a Golf Sponsor.
- $4,000 to the Amateur Baseball Development Group via the Mike Scioscia Charity Golf Tournament.
- $2,000 to Clark Cares benefitting America's Mighty Warriors, Here with Hope, Rady's Children's Hospital and Veterans Village of San Diego.
- $1,000 to the Simi Valley Boys and Girls Club at their golf tournament.
- $500 to the American Cancer Society for their Relay for Life.
- $300 as a sponsor for the North Valley Youth Baseball.
- $300 to the Las Virgenes School District.
Total: $39,253.33 and 144 man-hours
ATI Riverside donated $19,153.33 to the OC RMH via our ATI Southern California Invitational Charity Golf Tournament. Other donations include:
- $927.35 on materials and donated 40 man-hours at the annual Day of Service benefitting the Loma Linda RMH.
- $2,000 was donated to the Troy Percival Golf Tournament benefiting UC Riverside Baseball.
- $1,179.50 was donated to the Gardena-Carson YMCA via the Ed Russ Charity Golf Classic.
- $2,584.62 was donated to the Amateur Baseball Development Group via the Mike Scioscia Charity Golf Tournament.
- $1,000 was given to the Riverside Housing Development Corporation.
- $1,055.71 was given to The Academy of Musical Performance and Animal Samaritans by participating in the Desert Resort Management Golf Tournament.
- $1,000 was given to feed the homeless on Christmas Day via the Spirit of Giving.
- $450 was donated to the Oak Grove Center for Education and the Arts to help kids with Autism and Aspergers.
Total: $29,350.51 and 40 man-hours
ATI San Francisco donated $21,000 to the San Francisco RMH from our annual ATI Northern California Charity Golf Tournament.
ATI Dallas donated
- $14,200.95 to the Dallas RMH from their annual Charity Golf Tournament
- $3,852.84 donated in labor and materials at our annual Day of Service.
- $250 was donated for school supplies for the BOMA School Supply Drive.
- $300 was donated in toys and gift cards for the BOMA Toy Drive and $500 gift in kind of donated hygiene products for the Hope's Door New Beginning Center.
Our Tuscon employees donated 212 pounds of food for the Southern Arizona Food Bank. Other ATI Tucson donations included:
- $1,900 to the Tucson RMH. $1,500 to the University of Arizona Goodwill Golf Tournament.
- $2,400 to the University of Arizona.
- $500 to Associa Cares.
- $500 to the Safelite Charitable Softball Tournament.
- $1,250 for the Chicanos Por Las Causa Golf Tournament.
- $1,300 for the TMC Foundation Golf Tournament.
- $5,000 to the Banner Foundation. Our Tuscon employees donated 212 pounds of food for the Southern Arizona Food Bank.
ATI Chicago donated $5,600 from their annual Charity Golf Tournament to the Chicago RMH.
Other donations included:
- $500 was donated to provide dinner for their local RMH.
- $500 was given to the Prismatic Movement.
- $250 was donated by employees to UCAN to purchase toys for less fortunate children at Christmas.
- $300 in pet supplies was donated by employees for the Wags 2 Wishes charity which rescues abused, sick and abandoned animals.
ATI Sacramento donations included:
- $2,000 to the Sacramento RMH.
- $500 to the UC Davis Heart Walk.
- $1,500 to the Children's Miracle Network via the UC Davis Medical Center Golf Tournament.
- $500 donated to the Sacramento Food Bank.
ATI Denver donated $2,500 to the Denver Housing Authority. $1,267.62 was spent to support MAXX Properties annual Day of Service for homeless people in transition housing. ATI employees also donated items to the victims of Hurricane Harvey.
ATI San Diego donated 160 man-hours to the San Diego RMH to reorganize their storage unit as well as participated in their annual Toy Drive. A total of $3,000 was donated to the PTSD Foundation of America, the Robert Mack Scholarship Fund via the CSHE Softball Tournament and the Valley Community Church.
Total: $3,000 and 160 man-hours
ATI Las Vegas donated $300 to the Las Vegas RMH. Several employees volunteered their time to provide dinner for the house. $1,000 was donated to the Las Vegas Volunteer Leadership Group to participate in the clean up of the Rebuilding Together Southern Nevada event.
ATI Boston volunteered their time and cooked dinner for the RMH - Boston Harbor. In addition, $500 was donated to The Jimmy Fund.
ATI Houston donated $1,000 to the Houston RMH by sponsoring the Trifigura Run for the House (5K and 10K). ATI employees were at the finish line handing out medals to the participants.
ATI Philadelphia donated $900 to the Philadelphia RHM to sponsor a family for the month of December and to provide an Ice Cream Social for the house.