THE NATION’S LARGEST FAMILY-OWNED DISASTER RECOVERY FIRM
ATI combines the agility and personal touch of a familyowned company with the reach and capabilities of an industry leader. Founder and CEO, Gary Moore, has instilled a corporate culture of respect for the human story behind every disaster. Approaching each job with compassion translates to unparalleled customer focus and support during life’s most stressful events.
We identify, document and estimate property damages—including financial loss of revenue—associated with all perils, including:
- Structure fires and wildfires
- Hurricanes and tornadoes
- Hail, snow and ice storms
ATI uses innovative tools to estimate damages accurately, recommend solutions, and establish order of operations and project management disciplines.
- Drone: Using the latest hardware and software technologies, including artificial intelligence, we accurately measure structures and safely document damages to structures.
- 3-D Scanning Technology: We provide photographic and measurement data in a 3-D environment to capture every detail of an interior space.
- Thermal Imaging (Internal): We capture and detail moisture inside of a structure by using thermal imagery-hardware.
PROFESSIONAL & COMPLEX LOSS SERVICES
- Property loss consulting services to the
- Consulting services to ATI and its clients
- Complex property loss estimating and
- Complex property loss estimate and
- Training and development of new project
directors and managers
- Business continuity disaster planning and
American Technologies, Inc.(ATI) Professional Services Division provides claims support to the property insurance industry. We identify, document, and estimate property damages associated with all perils, including loss of revenue. Our consultants are insurance industry experts who deliver the most accurate estimates to an insurance carrier or adjusting team, reducing overall claims preparation and cost.