THE NATION’S LARGEST FAMILY-OWNED DISASTER RECOVERY FIRM
ATI combines the agility and personal touch of a familyowned company with the reach and capabilities of an
industry leader. Founder and CEO, Gary Moore, has instilled a corporate culture of respect for the human story behind every disaster. Approaching each job with compassion translates to unparalleled customer focus and support during life’s most stressful events.
We provide comprehensive nationwide disaster recovery services and large loss mobilization that mitigate damages caused by
natural and man-made disasters, including:
- Structure fires and wildfires
- Hurricanes and tornadoes
- Hail, snow and ice storms
- Emergency power supply
- Disaster preparedness assessments and training
- Contingency planning through Emergency Response Agreements
TOP INDUSTRY TALENT
ATI has a team of trustworthy and tenured experts in their specialized fields. Drug testing and comprehensive background checks are critical parts of the hiring process.
We self-perform the vast majority of the trades associated with disaster recovery and the mitigation of environmental hazards. Our full-service approach enables us to fully restore structures and their contents.
- 24-hour disaster recovery
- Water damage mitigation
- Fire and smoke damage mitigation
- Mold remediation
- Asbestos and lead abatement
- Biohazard and contagious disease decontamination
- Demolition and debris removal
- Reconstruction (large and small scale)
- Contents cleaning and restoration
- Documents restoration
- Electronics/machinery restoration
- HVAC system and duct cleaning
- Sewage cleanup and restoration
- Vandalism cleanup and restoration
- Odor control
- Temperature and humidity control
American Technologies, Inc.(ATI) provides a wide range of Disaster Recovery Services to Multifamily clients, including property owners, managers and residents. We minimize lost rent and displacement costs, maintain sensitivity to resident needs and concerns, and adhere to safety and industry standards while efficiently restoring units for safe occupancy.