THE NATION’S LARGEST FAMILY-OWNED DISASTER RECOVERY FIRM
ATI combines the agility and personal touch of a familyowned company with the reach and capabilities of an industry leader. Founder and CEO, Gary Moore, has instilled a corporate culture of respect for the human story behind every disaster. Approaching each job with compassion translates to unparalleled customer focus and support during life’s most stressful events.
We provide comprehensive nationwide disaster recovery services and large loss mobilization that mitigate damages caused by natural and man-made disasters, including:
- Structure fires and wildfires
- Hurricanes and tornadoes
- Hail, snow and ice storms
- Earthquakes and mudslides
- Consulting services
- Disaster preparedness assessments and training
MANAGED REPAIR PROGRAMS
ATI has long-standing relationships with many Third-Party Administrators in Managed Repair Programs. ATI is fully credentialed to handle a variety of program losses and has received numerous awards for its commitment to customer service. With a dedicated Program Team, ATI is readily available to respond to inquiries at MRP@ATIrestoration.
We self-perform the vast majority of the trades associated with disaster recovery and the mitigation of environmental hazards. Our full-service approach enables us to fully restore structures and their contents.
- 24-hour disaster recovery
- Water damage mitigation
- Fire and smoke damage mitigation, including dumpster fires
- Mold, asbestos and lead remediation
- Biohazard and contagious disease decontamination
- Demolition and debris removal
- Reconstruction (large and small scale)
- Contents cleaning and restoration
- Documents restoration
- Electronics/machinery restoration
- HVAC system and duct cleaning
- Vandalism cleanup and restoration
- Odor control
- Temperature and humidity control
- Emergency power supply
- Full-service training centers with certified Xactimate trainers
American Technologies, Inc.. (ATI) provides a wide range of Disaster Recovery Services with full-service response capabilities to many Insurance clients. Using a multidisciplinary team approach, ATI works with insurance carriers, Managed Repair Programs (MRPs), owners and consulting firms to resolve each project quickly, thoroughly and discreetly, minimizing interruption.