THE NATION’S LARGEST FAMILY-OWNED DISASTER RECOVERY FIRM
ATI combines the agility and personal touch of a familyowned company with the reach and capabilities of an industry leader. Founder and CEO, Gary Moore, has instilled a corporate culture of respect for the human story behind every disaster. Approaching each job with compassion translates to unparalleled customer focus and support during life’s most stressful events.
We provide comprehensive nationwide disaster recovery services that mitigate damages caused by natural and man-made disasters, including:
- Structure fires and wildfires
- Hail, snow and ice storms
- Earthquakes and mudslides
- Environmental outbreaks
- Hurricanes and tornadoes
TOP INDUSTRY TALENT
ATI has a team of trustworthy and tenured experts in their specialized fields. Drug testing and comprehensive background checks are critical parts of the hiring process. We also conduct healthcare training and provide our employees with the required vaccinations.
We self-perform the vast majority of the trades associated with disaster recovery and the mitigation of environmental hazards. Our full service approach enables us to fully restore structures and their contents.
- 24-hour disaster recovery
- Water, fire and smoke damage mitigation
- Mold remediation
- Asbestos and lead abatement
- Biohazard and contagious disease decontamination
- Odor control
- Fire-stopping (fire-wall/MEP penetrations)
- Humidity and temperature control
- Demolition and reconstruction services
- Business/personal property cleaning and
- Terminal cleaning
- Medical records/document recovery
- ICRA/PCRA construction/isolation
- HVAC air handler and duct cleaning
- Fire damper testing and certification
- Kitchen hood and grease duct cleaning
- Sewage cleanup and restoration
- Medical equipment and electronics/machinery restoration
American Technologies, Inc. (ATI) provides a wide range of Disaster Recovery Services to our Healthcare clients. Our team of trained restoration and remediation experts can help you stay in business during the most difficult building emergencies and infection control challenges. Using a multidisciplinary team approach, we work with hospital staff, general contractors, facility managers, infectious control teams, interim life and safety teams, and industrial hygienists to resolve each project quickly, thoroughly and discreetly.