THE NATION’S LARGEST FAMILY-OWNED DISASTER RECOVERY FIRM
ATI combines the agility and personal touch of a familyowned company with the reach and capabilities of an
industry leader. Founder and CEO, Gary Moore, has instilled a corporate culture of respect for the human story behind every disaster. Approaching each job with compassion translates to unparalleled customer focus and support during life’s most stressful events.
We provide comprehensive nationwide disaster recovery services and large loss mobilization that mitigate damages caused by natural and man-made disasters, including:
- Structure fires and wildfires
- Hurricanes and tornadoes
- Hail, snow and ice storms
- Debris removal
- Reconstruction (large and small scale)*
- Emergency power supply
- Disaster preparedness assessments/training
*Ancillary services under our GSA Schedule
TOP INDUSTRY TALENT
ATI has a team of trustworthy and tenured experts in their specialized fields. Drug testing and comprehensive background checks are critical parts of the hiring process.
We self-perform the vast majority of the trades associated with disaster recovery and the mitigation of environmental hazards. Our full-service approach enables us to fully restore structures and their contents.
- 24-hour disaster recovery
- Water damage mitigation
- Fire and smoke damage mitigation
- Mold remediation
- Asbestos and lead abatement*
- Biohazard and contagious disease decontamination
- Chemical spills
- Odor control
- ICRA/PCRA construction/isolation
- Temperature and humidity control
- Contents cleaning and restoration
- Documents and collections restoration
- Electronics/machinery restoration
- HVAC system and duct cleaning
American Technologies, Inc. (ATI) provides a wide range of Disaster Recovery Services to our Department of Defense and Federal Civilian clients. We are honored to serve all branches of the military and to support the brave men and women of the U.S. Armed Forces. We are also proud to collaborate with our nation’stop Federal contractors. ATI has completed more than 2,000 projects on behalf of our Government clients with stellar performance evaluations.