Your Disaster Recovery Solution
When moisture intrudes and remains too long – whether a result of a hurricane or natural disaster, a minor water leak, or construction defect – mold can occur, potentially causing serious secondary damage and health concerns. ATI’s history in providing mold remediation services began well before the issue came to the national forefront, and because of that experience we are recognized today as a national leader in providing this specialty environmental service.
ATI offers comprehensive mold remediation services including:
- Initial inspection and testing
- Development of work scope
- Containment set-up, management and tear-down
- Removal and discarding of total loss items
- Remediation and removal of contaminated building materials
- Detailed cleaning and decontamination of structures and contents
- HVAC cleaning and decontamination
- HEPA vacuuming
- Air scrubbing
- Duct cleaning
- Moisture control
- Sanding and physically removal of mold growth from the building envelope
- Installation and maintenance of HEPA equipment such as vacuums and negative air machines during remediation process
- Monitoring of negative pressure contaminants to keep unaffected areas from becoming contaminated
Safety & Training
Maintaining a safe working environment for our crews, the facility owner, and occupants living or working in the affected area is our top priority. We are committed to performing every mold remediation job responsibly by safeguarding the environment in which we are working and using the industry's most effective methods and equipment to protect our customers and employees. We also follow all local, state, federal, OSHA and EPA guidelines when performing mold remediation procedures.
To further ensure a safe and effective recovery, our crews are rigorously trained in mold remediation procedures by the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA); Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC); the Restoration Industry Association (RIA); and our own in-house trainers. In addition, all of our foremen, superintendents, operations managers, project managers and branch managers hold Certified Mold Remediation (CMR) certifications.