New England Branch Manager
Your Disaster Recovery Solution
The Position – Regional Branch Manager
American Technologies, Inc. (ATI) has an opening in our New England Office for a Regional Branch Manager. This person will need to have at least 10 years’ experience in Fire, Water and Catastrophic building damage repairs in the insurance restoration industry. The candidate will need to have experience handling commercial reconstruction and water damage projects throughout the North Eastern, United States and must have a good following of clientele in the industry that calls upon this person’s services. The candidate will be responsible for bringing in at least $2,000,000 in annual commercial reconstruction projects. ATI will also provide additional opportunities from local, regional and national accounts.
- Manage regional branch office located in Salem, New Hampshire; oversee all operations and staff plus coordinate multiple projects from inception to completion
- Work closely with insurance companies, insurance adjuster, insurance brokers, insureds and all other parties involved in claims and establish a good rapport with all parties and determine appropriate plans to get the building back to pre-loss condition as quickly as possible
- Establish relationships with clients throughout the insurance industry in order to maintain existing accounts, blossom existing accounts and gain future accounts
- Must be proficient at reading blue prints and architectural drawings and being to develop detailed estimates and scope of works from these documents
- Extensive knowledge of Xactimate is a must plus experience with Microsoft Office programs and a very good knowledge of computers and programs
- This position will require extensive travel at various times and this person must be willing to work odd-hours, weekends and Holidays, as called upon
- Work with ATI operations, sales, marketing and management to operationally manage reconstruction projects following fire or water damage, mold, hurricanes, tornadoes and other natural disasters
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously over a multi-state region
- This person should reside in or around the Salem/Boston area but will handle projects throughout the North East and East Coast
- However, we will consider candidates outside of the Salem/Boston area.
- Specific duties include customer communications, project coordination, and assistance in billing compilation, project execution including management of in-house personnel and resources as well as sub-contractors
Preferred Education and Capabilities
Candidates who possess the following will be given priority consideration:
- Candidates should have strengths with match and analytical skills along with an eye for details
- Bachelor’s Degree – Construction Management or equivalent preferred
- Certified with key industry associations such as:
- Xactimate Certification – Levels I, II, III
- Xactimate Beginners Class
- Xactimate Advanced Class
- IICRC - WRT
- IICRC - ASD
- IICRC – OCT
- ICRC – FSRT
- RIA Certifications - CR, WLS, CMP
Preferred Professional and Project Experience
- Experience marketing home office insurance carrier’s throughout the North East
- Previous experience should include at least 75% commercial work
- Priority consideration will be given to candidates who have previously held positions such as Construction Consultant, Construction Estimator, Regional Director, Project Manager, Regional Project Manager, National Project Manager, National Project Director, Director of Construction, etc.
- Active and past experience attending the National PLRB Conference, National RIMS Conference, etc.
- Other associations/trade shows could include the following
- National BOMA Conference
- National Apartment Association Conference
- Regional Eastern PLRB Conference
- National URMIA Conference
- Local/Regional Claims Associations
- Blue Goose Association
- Must have experience working remotely and be a road warrior
- Previous catastrophic experience is a plus, someone who’s been on the ground, estimating projects post catastrophe.
- Must have the experience and ability to generate at least $2,000,000 in annual revenue directly from your current, past and future clients/accounts.
Personal Traits Desired
- Strong leadership skills and ability to self-motivate.
- Energetic attitude and strong work ethic.
- Ability to approach jobs with a balance of strategic vision and tactical execution.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to build credibility and establish and maintain excellent customer relations.
- Very outgoing and professional appearance and demeanor.
- Demonstrated high ethics and morals with unquestionable integrity and character.
- Confidence in professional capabilities.
- Effective communicator at all levels including field and executive staff, customers and third-party service providers.
ATI offers a lucrative package including salary above the industry average, bonuses based on jobs sold, auto allowance or a company vehicle, all expenses paid for travel and marketing, company credit card, medical benefits, 401(k) matching, paid vacation time, etc.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume along to Marisa Foasberg via email to email@example.com or you can reach her at the office at (800) 400-9353.