Your Disaster Recovery Solution
At American Technologies Inc. we strive to deliver excellent customer service, quality craftsmanship and dependability. Since 1989 we have been helping homeowners get back to normal as much as possible following damages from fire, water, wind, earthquake and mold, regardless of the extent of damages, that have disrupted your life. Do you know what to do and who to count on to assist you through the process? Your home and your life are no longer what they were last week. You want everything back the way it was before you suffered your loss and you need it done quickly and responsibly by experienced professionals. American Technologies, Inc. is the company you can call on.
Our commitment to you is to employ the most qualified and talented project managers, superintendents and technicians to assist you in getting back into your home. ATI is a leader in restoration, environmental services with over 700 full-time employees and 16 offices around the country. We have the knowledge, expertise and experience to deal with all types of property losses regardless of size. Whether you've experienced water damages following a toilet overflow or severe structural damages to a multi million dollar home, we're the team of experts that you can rely upon.
We are in the disaster recovery business and are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week and 52 weeks of the year. No matter what the time of day, give us a call and we'll respond to your needs and get you back into your home as quickly as possible.
Among our services are the following:
Re-Construction Services from Fire / Water
Historic Home Preservation
On-Location Cleaning from Fire / Smoke
Asbestos / Lead Abatement
Turn Key General Contractor
Black-Water / Sewage Clean Up
Pack-Out and Pack-In
Inventory - Salvageable and Total Loss
Contents Cleaning and Deodorization
Dry Cleaning and Laundry Services
Pack-Out Inventory (POI)
Navigating the recovery process
Going through a residential loss and recovery is a difficult experience at best. To help residential customers better understand the insurance claims process, we have developed the following check-list of typical events that should take place during the recovery period.
• Homeowner contacts insurance company.
• Homeowner contacts restoration company.
• Restoration project manager inspects property.
• Restoration project manager develops project scope with insurance adjuster.
• Scope of work is approved by all parties.
• Homeowner signs work authorization contract.
• Restoration superintendent is assigned to the project and conducts a job walk.
• Superintendent pulls all necessary permits.
• Homeowner selects replacement materials.
• Materials are ordered.
• Job is scheduled with in-house employees and sub-contractors.
• Estimated completion date is provided.
• Demolition is performed.
• Superintendent conducts update calls and meetings as necessary.
• Scope of work is completed.
• Progress bills are submitted as necessary.
• Change orders are written, signed and performed as necessary.
• Work on change orders is completed.
• Superintendent and homeowner meet to review punch list.
• Punch list items are competed.
• Homeowner signs certificate of completion.
• A final invoice is generated and mailed out.
• Payment is received and the file is closed.