Industries - City / County Municipalities
Your Disaster Recovery Solution
When disaster strikes, city and county municipalities turn to American Technologies, Inc. for emergency, restoration and remediation services. Since our early beginnings, we have worked with hundreds of municipalities on jobs ranging from environmental remediation, such as asbestos and lead paint removal, to restoration jobs resulting from fire and water damage. Our services include:
Fire and water damage
We offer comprehensive services designed to manage the entire loss process:
• Initial emergency response including securing the property, equipment/machinery removal, water extraction, smoke residue clean-up, and removal/relocation of vital records, client data and other important documents.
• Complete restoration of contents and structures.
We use cutting edge technologies such as vacuum freeze-drying chambers to restore vital records, books, x-rays and other important documents.
• Initial inspection and testing
• Develop scope of work
• Area containment
• Remediation and removal of contaminated building materials
• Detail cleaning and decontamination of structures and contents HVAC cleaning and decontamination
• Moisture control
Electronic and bio-medical equipment
• Electronic and bio-medical equipment often suffer significant corrosion due to water, fire and smoke damage. If not addressed immediately, these valuable items may be deemed a total loss. We employ special restoration processes to remove the corrosion and bring these valuable items back to their pre-disaster condition.
• Clean-up and restoration following police shootings and other law enforcement activities
• Meth/drug lab clean-up
• Crime scene clean-up
• Pandemic flu sterilization
• Staph infection cleaning and sterilization
Our portfolio of work completed with municipalities includes:
• City of Phoenix, AZ - Job order contract for asbestos/lead paint removal, mold remediation & fire/water damage restoration
• Riverside County, CA - Preferred vendor for asbestos/lead paint removal & rehabilitation program
• City of Santa Ana, CA - Preferred vendor for fire/water damage restoration
• Orange County, CA - Preferred vendor for asbestos/lead paint removal & mold remediation
• City of Los Angeles, CA - Preferred vendor for mold remediation & fire/water damage restoration
A word about contingency planning
Being adequately prepared before disaster strikes directly impacts the speed and efficiency of recovery efforts. That's why creating and maintaining a comprehensive contingency plan is key. One of the most important components of a contingency plan is to identify a disaster restoration contractor before disaster strikes. This can be accomplished by establishing an Emergency Response Agreement, job order contract or preferred vendor status with American Technologies, Inc. For more information about contingency planning, click here.
Be prepared with an ERA
An Emergency Response Agreement (ERA) is a disaster recovery plan for commercial business owners and property managers. Created and administered by American Technologies, Inc. , an ERA is a contractual agreement detailing recovery services that we will provide should disaster strike. With an ERA on file, a single telephone call to American Technologies, Inc. is all that's needed to initiate recovery services and get your operation up and running as quickly as possible. For more information about the Emergency Response Agreement program, click here.