Your Disaster Recovery Solution
American Technologies, Inc. has worked alongside general contractors and home builders for over 22 years, assisting in damage recovery following disasters such as fire and flooding.
When disaster strikes a commercial construction job, we know that minimizing costs and avoiding project delays is critical. That�s why it�s important to establish a partnership with a recognized leader in damage recovery and construction services. Our services include:
• Emergency services.
• Structural drying.
• Humidity control.
• Efflorescence removal with dry ice blasting.
• Environmental services including mold remediation and asbestos and lead abatement.
General contractors and subcontractors usually don�t plan on encountering disasters like fire or flooding during a construction project. But the fact is these events do occur. Here are examples of the types of damages that have required our restoration and remediation services:
• A broken sprinkler head caused significant flooding to an entire four-story wing of a major hospital undergoing renovation.
• While digging up underground piping outside a major international airport, a sub-contractor accidentally ruptured a line, flooding over 200,000 square-feet inside an operational terminal at the airport.
• Just one week before the grand opening of a big box store, a cigarette butt was left underneath ductwork on the roof causing smoke damage throughout the 250,000 square-foot facility.
• A 40-yard storage bin housing copper wire in a new professional sports facility caught fire and caused major damages to the exterior of the building.
• Unstable temperatures and humidity in a work area prevented a sub-contractor from applying exterior coating to a facility during inclement weather.
American Technologies, Inc. offers damage recovery services to home builders during the course of construction and after completion of a housing tract.
Because American Technologies, Inc. offers a complete line of remediation and restoration services, we can serve as your go-to contractor from start to finish. Once a housing tract is complete, our professionals are prepared to assist your clients with home repairs such as:
• Locating, assessing and repairing water intrusion problems.
• Mold remediation.
• Flood remediation including initial emergency response, water extraction, dry-down and construction repairs.
Customer service is key
Our reputation is built on superior customer service with every job we take. Here is an example of specific services provided to our homebuilder customers:
• We designate a specific team of professionals for each residential client and job.
• Our work crews fill out daily acknowledgement forms when on-site at the property.
• We provide weekly tracking reports to the homebuilder representative with the status and progress of every job for the client.
• We provide the site supervisor with separate budgets for each project.
• All invoices are detailed and broken out by trade and room where each service was performed.