Your Disaster Recovery Solution
When disaster strikes, financial institutions turn to American Technologies, Inc. for emergency, restoration and remediation services. We have worked in the financial industry on jobs ranging from environmental remediation to water damage mitigation. Our services include:
We provide asbestos and lead abatement as well as mold remediation services including:
• Initial inspection and testing
• Develop scope of work
• Area containment
• Remediation and removal of contaminated building materials
• Detail cleaning and decontamination of structures and contents
• HVAC cleaning and decontamination
• Moisture control
• We follow local, state, federal, OSHA and EPA guidelines for mold remediation jobs.
• All asbestos and lead abatement jobs are performed in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
Fire and Water Damage
• Initial emergency response including securing the property, equipment/machinery removal, water extraction, smoke residue clean-up, and removal/relocation of vital records, client data and other important documents.
• Complete restoration of contents and structures.
We use cutting edge technologies such as vacuum freeze-drying chambers to restore vital records, books, x-rays and other important documents.
• Electronic equipment often suffers significant corrosion due to water, fire and smoke damage. If not addressed immediately, these valuable
items may be deemed a total loss. We employ special restoration processes to remove the corrosion and bring these valuable items back to their pre-disaster condition.
Our professionally trained crews are certified in bio-recovery and are equipped to handle jobs such as:
• Crime scene decontamination
• Contagious disease decontamination
• Animal waste and carcass clean-up and disposal
A word about contingency planning
Being adequately prepared before disaster strikes directly impacts the speed and efficiency of recovery efforts. That's why creating and maintaining a comprehensive contingency plan is key. One of the most important components of a contingency plan is to identify a disaster restoration contractor before disaster strikes. This can be accomplished by establishing an Emergency Response Agreement, job order contract or preferred vendor status with American Technologies, Inc./American Restoration. For more information about contingency planning, click here.
Be prepared with an ERA
An Emergency Response Agreement (ERA) is a disaster recovery plan for commercial business owners and property managers. Created and administered by American Technologies, Inc. , an ERA is a contractual agreement detailing recovery services that we will provide should disaster strike. With an ERA on file, a single telephone call to American Technologies, Inc. all that's needed to initiate recovery services and get your operation up and running as quickly as possible. For more information about the Emergency Response Agreement program, click here.